25 Year Limited Warranty
Limited warranty on Shutter Frame and Shutter Panel.
Shutters are Warranted against such defects in material that might result in blistering, peeling, flaking, corroding, and fading of the shutters frame or panel for a period of twenty-five (25) years from date of installation.
5 Year Warranty Hardware
Window Seal Shutters warrants that the hardware will remain in good operational condition for a period of five (5) years from the date of installation.
This limited Warranty must be validated by having the attached the Registration form completed by the contractor and the original owner and received by Window Seal Shutters no later than (10) days after the completed installation in order for the Property Owner to be entitled to this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty stipulated in this document is the only warranty applicable to Window Seal s Shutters and is granted in Lieu of any warranties otherwise implied by law or equity an no such warranties shall apply Window Seal Shutters Limited Warranty.
- Product Use
This Limited Warranty applies only in respect to products used strictly for the purpose for which they were intended.
- Limited Warranty Issues
Window Seal Shutters, liability is limited solely and exclusively to repair or replacement at the option of Window Seal Shutters and under no circumstances will Window Seal Shutters be liable for incidental or consequential charges such as, but not limited to labour costs for any purpose, inconvenience, damage or injury to persons or to property, or any other expense.
- Replacement Parts or Repairs
Window seal Shutters reserves the right to discontinue or change any Window Seal shutters as currently manufactured. If Window Seal Shutters determines to make a replacement under the terms of this Limited Warranty and an exact replacement part is not available, Window Seal Shutters reserves the right to substitute a part or parts of equal quality at its sole option.
Exclusions from Limited Warranty Coverage
Exposure to air pollutants and normal atmosphere conditions may cause all vinyl surfaces to gradually suffer an accumulation of surface dirt or stains. These are normal occurrences and are not covered under Window Seal Limited Warranty.
- Any defect, malfunction, or failure to perform which has occurred because of unreasonable or necessary maintenance,
- Any damage to the shutters or components of the shutters caused by settlement or structural defects of the building in which they are installed.
- Any damage caused by wind, hail, lightning, or other acts of God, intentional acts, accidents, negligence, or exposure to harmful chemicals or pollutants.
- Damage caused by improper handling or installing.
- Any shutter which has been repaired or modified or attempted to have been repaired or modified by any person other than a duly authorized representative of Window Seal Shutters.
- Shutters are light controlling but not black out.
- Shutters made without divider rails, too wide, too high, or over the maximum square footage are not warranted.